Tuesday & Thursday- Wailuku
Both Locations - By appointment only
Wonderful video that shows Bowenwork from the founders of the Academy.
* You have tried everything else and are still in pain or you are still suffering from your original problem.
* You have been told they don’t know what is wrong or they can’t do anything for it.
* You don’t want to take medications or undergo surgery without trying all options available to you.
* You want to return to your normal activities
Bowenwork is a hands-on therapy for injury or dysfunction of muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia.
Our muscles and connective tissue (tendons, ligaments and fascia) contain specialized cells that communicate with our central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord). They send information about the length and tone (or tension) of our muscles tendons, ligaments and joints. The gentle stretch, roll and release technique of Bowenwork procedures uses these mechanisms to normalize tension levels and create balance in the length of the muscles. The result is a reduction or elimination of pain as well an increase in the range of motion around the joints and a return to normal function.
* You will know in 3 sessions or less that you are getting improvement.
* The cost to try it is low and the cost to continue is acceptable.
* The technique is non-invasive and done through light clothing.
* You have nothing to lose.
Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia Website
BOWENWORK MAUI IS OPEN!
Please call or text today to make an appointment! All safety protocols are in place to make sure everyone coming in is safe and able to get the help that they need. All clients are asked standard Covid-19 screening questions in order to make sure the scheduling is done in the safest manner for all involved. Scheduling is slightly more limited to allow for proper distancing and thorough cleaning between each client. I wear all necessary protective gear and all clients must wear a mask into the clinic and throughout the session. Looking forward to seeing you soon!